Feel free to contact us
Do You Have Any Questions?
Please read questions bellow and if you can not find your answer, please send us your question, we will answer you as soon as possible.
Frequently asked questions
Is KasDash For You?
Its obvious that Kaseya is important to our business…
Wouldn’t you like real time data you can update before your eyes?
Have you ever thought… “If only I could get this, or see that in a different way?”
Do you need a way to get more out of your Kaseya investment?
Do you need the ability to easily open up, organize and customize that data into 2D and 3D views?
If you have said “YES” to any of these questions, then you want SMARTER, BETTER and FASTER solutions for your Kaseya and — KasDash IS the easy answer for YOU!
KasDash is created and supported by a group that understands your needs, we have the same exact needs as you do. We are an Managed Service Provider (MSP) who knew we wanted a better, smarter and faster way for our own company, so we developed and have continued to enhance this innovative and creative application to benefit our many business processes. As word caught on, other MSPs wanted to improve their operations as well and we knew that we were on to something big that could change the face of our industry.
Key Benefits of KasDash
- Easy and quick to install and setup, in almost all cases less than 1 minute!
- Softly touches your Kaseya while it dynamically updates your KPIs
- Simultaneous views of the panels you need most
- Works with Kaseya instantly
- Easily customize your own KasDash panel with the data you need available
- Increases efficiency and streamlines data in “Real-Time”
- Improves employee and client relations
- Faster, continuous and most important uninterrupted workflow
- Intuitive, easy to use, and works On Premise
Leverage your investment in Kaseya by seeing your data in ways that will increase the effectiveness of your business
More Reasons you need KasDash now…
- You run reports from Kaseya in order to see how you are doing in your business and how groups are behaving
- You are currently using Excel Pivot Tables or Power Gadgets to set up reports that reflect your key performance indicators
- You have in the past thought about using Excel Pivot Tables or Power Gadgets to set up reports that will reflect your key performance indicators (KPI)
- You occasionally wish that you had known about that particular change at the time that it happened
If any of these statements are true and applies to you, then KasDash is for you!
Quick contact form