Brought to you by the makers of CWDash. The New Haven based Forza Technology Solutions has
created another great Business Intelligence application KasDash!
- Easy and quick to install, in almost all cases less than 1 minute!
- Intuitive, simple and easy to use
- Will never slow you down or interrupt your work flow
- Gently touches your Kaseya database data while it dynamically updates your KPIs
- Supported, Developed and created by a team that understands your needs, in fact we have the same needs you do
- Leverage your investment in Kaseya by seeing your data in ways that increase the effectiveness of your business
- The Simple and Light Dashboard For Kaseya
Frequently Asked Questions
KasDash has been created by a long time user of Kaseya to use internally. Now it’s available for everyone!
How many time have you asked yourself, I need to see this Kaseya data differently and in real time? Now you can.
KasDash has many ways to view important Kaseya information in a dashboard manner called “panels”.
Then KasDash is for you.
If you have said “YES” to any of these questions, then you want SMARTER, BETTER and FASTER solutions for your Kaseya and — KasDash IS the easy answer for YOU!
KasDash is created and supported by a group that understands your needs, we have the same exact needs as you do. We are an Managed Service Provider (MSP) who knew we wanted a better, smarter and faster way for our own company, so we developed and have continued to enhance this innovative and creative application to benefit our many business processes. As word caught on, other MSPs wanted to improve their operations as well and we knew that we were on to something big that could change the face of our industry.
Easy and quick to install and setup, in almost all cases less than 1 minute!
Softly touches your Kaseya while it dynamically updates your KPIs
Simultaneous views of the panels you need most
Works with Kaseya instantly
Easily customize your own KasDash panel with the data you need available
Increases efficiency and streamlines data in “Real-Time”